Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Let Me Go.

All these words
that glance,
that stare,
the hug
forbidden
lost
repaired.
The meaningless
and meaningful
and losing something
someone close.
You couldn't do it
so you say,
but where's the good?
The care?
the grace?
You say you'll choose this,
you won't let go,
you shouldn't worry
no failure known.
But if you cared
deep in your heart
could you not see
how breaks here start?
Do you not hear
the shattered screams,
the signals mine
sends yours with tears?
Just let me go,
if you do care
and never give
a loving stare.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, February 09, 2010, Blogger Vavsevekivekov said...

I'm sorry.

 
At 5:10 PM, February 09, 2010, Blogger Penguin said...

It's ok. I know it's hard for you too. I just needed to get stuff out. I too let things out much better in the printed word than the spoken. I was actually considering getting out paper and pencil earlier, but for some reason I did not. I'm going to write one more about this, and this is probably what hurts me the most, but i have lab, so i can't do it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home