Heart, Soul, and Sin
Could it be
through misery
perhaps you'll finally
come to see
I'm not who you think,
And I'm not who you want.
I lack that thing
that they all keep inside.
What was it again?
That secret within.
Oh ya, I remember
A heart, soul, and sin.
I lack all of those
because I feel naught,
And you'll finally see
when I shatter your thought.
Will it suffice
to show you my will?
That horrible monster
that lives just to kill?
That being inside me
Who'll lick off the blood
to hide all the evidence
beneath sparkling mud-
You know she exists
as well as I do
Since you finally feel
that your bones crack
like dried glue.
And if you now suffer
and think I'll repent,
reality check!
I feel none to vent.
I find this all joyous
the hunt and the game,
to see yourself dying,
distorted and lame.
And maybe by telling you
all that I say
You'll finally realize
That you shouldn't stay.
You'll finally leave me
And never look back.
Ignore the soft sounds
you hear for alack
they mean nothing, really
It's all but a blur.
Naught but illusions,
So please never stir.
Never return
and never give thought
to that monsterous being
that killed you
and sought.

4 Comments:
whoa, this is so cool, but...disturbing. If it isn't the venitlation monster or the fungus monster or the tree root monster or the sharp, non-serrated blade monster, there's nothing to fear. just so you know...
So, I'm not gonna tell you what this is about, but I will say this: this poem is proof that I knew before you told me. :P
Well, yes, I had gathered that.
btw, if you like the whole monster/disturbingly creepy yet cool thing, i wrote some stuff like this about a year ago as well. you can check that out if you want.
Post a Comment
<< Home