Help...
So you said
I should tell you the truth,
Ask for your help
As always I'm blue.
And so, I'll believe you,
but couldn't it be
that I couldn't handle
What you deny me?
Did you not think
how much it would hurt
if I asked for help,
But got none in return?
I know that you're busy.
All of you are.
And I know you have worries,
Besides those in stars.
But how could I lower
myself to the point
to ask for direction
and get lost as resort?
I know I'm self-centered
When I hold it back,
And I know it because
when I cry it's a fact
That you'll waste your time
thinking of me,
or worse yet of all,
you won't come to see
That I needed you now,
not later or more
Because now is the moment
that shatters at call.
So maybe perhaps
the reason I have
for lacking request
when you know it will help
Is to save myself trouble
of all of the prep
in knowing you'll answer
when reality checks,
And lowering pride
and soul and mind too
to speak of my troubles
when you lack time to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home