Saturday, January 09, 2010

"poetry"

You make me feel
absolutely
sick to my stomach.
I know I said I'm ok,
but
would you hate it
if I lied and told the truth,
if I showed my ugly side
not just to you
but also
to you
and you
and you?
I mean, how bad
can it really be,
right?
Could this part of me
be so horrible
and hate so much
that it'd tear you apart
as well?
Could it be
so truly disgusting
that it'd make me
feel?
Man, I hate it.
I hate it so much,
I wish it'd disappear.
I want it to disappear.
I want to disappear.
But that's not going to happen.
Maybe I'll learn
to live with it.
Maybe I'll learn
to live without it.
Or maybe, I'll just figure out
how to stop writing these stupid blogs
that aren't even worthy
of the word
"poetry".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home