Evil and Ache
Here we come
to the deadly sign -
the word you saw
and that place of mine,
where I watched you go,
where you committed the crime:
that bloody act
that cost you no dime.
I'll look both ways
here right and left
to note the streets
where our path descends;
to single out
and internalize
your darkest moment,
your bright blue eyes.
With each foot forward,
no stumbling blocks
until the bottom
by the river and stacks,
I'll see you crawl
beyond the clear
in the moment of black
when it'll all disappear.
The blood spills quick,
the air runs out,
your mind goes blank
as I watch you die.
I'll see your soul
pay for all its sins
that empty crime
that you once did.
Yet, as I look round
at the place you just left
you still stand there,
untouched,
with no blood on your hands;
and I look down in wonder
to see the blurred face -
the one who was killed,
who died with no grace.
And who do you think
deserved such a fate?
The committer of crimes.
The one twisted with hate.
That girl who once cried
'cause the world was so plain.
The girl who now died
'cause of evil and ache.

1 Comments:
Marinana..
Post a Comment
<< Home