Transparency
Living in a strange world,
why is it so unclear?
I've forgotten how to write,
forgotten how to speak.
The words come listless from my soul
where you cut daggers
left to reek
And rot to hell while you sit still.
Enjoy your pleasures, pass.
One day I'll come,
back from the dead,
I'll show you my ordeal,
While it's your turn to take the hit
and watch how I break steel.
I'll melt your mind, as you did mine,
I'll share with you my pain.
I'll hold your breath
since you now can't,
And watch as you slowly faint.
Ya? that's right. Now,
how does it feel
to be on the other side?
I bet you hate it,
all suffocated, you can't survive the nil.
I'll show you lack of life and love,
you'll lust the death that'll come.
I'll make you tear at seams
and break.
Since now all that's left is done.
So I set you free,
from my wild fantasies
of murderous thoughts and wills.
And I hope that day is the nullity
of the life that you now live.
All because
this world is so unclear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home