Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Ultimate Gamer

Keep playing your joke,
It's really ok.
After all,
What is this
If not but a game?
I just have one question,
A simple request,
A final wish
to kindly address:
What is here my purpose
In this table turned down
Where both tennis and poker
Can't be played on the ground?
Am I really this strong
that you think I'll surpass
Whatever the test
With my unbroken best?
Did you really believe
I'd beat all these games?
I'd come out even stronger,
Only battle scars remain?
Or is this mere fun:
to ruin one's life
and bring them to breakdowns
To see how they strive?
Now, take either case,
I'll ask one more time
If all this is over,
Why give me more signs?
Why hand me the strength
to keep going
and move
When there's nowhere left to run
And nothing left to do?

10/27/09
8:39 A.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home