Monday, November 17, 2008

Wish

I can see your candle-lit
face, by the reflection
of the moon
and stars.
And like a cat, you
dangle the line
before my face,
watching me fall for the bait.
Although, I know you're
Just teasing
in my heart, I can only
hope
you weren't.

A dream of desires
I'll wish upon a star,
and watch you slowly
fade away,
but you're still there.

I can see you
sit down next to me
on the stone cold
floor.
And you let me
get to you,
but only on the surface
our comfortable silence
grows,
but you're only there
on the surface.
On the outside.
you'll place the trap
and watch me walk
right into it,
but deep inside
I want it to be real
for you.

My dreams can't inspire,
Yet I wish upon those stars
and watch it slowly
clear away,
but you're not there.

11/15/08 9:20 P.M.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

:/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home