Ghosts
Is being lost
upon this world
the saddest thing
within your soul?
If so,
please follow
and leave me alone.
A game of jacks
decides your fate,
whilst you fade
away
among the black,
we'll die together
in separate graves
with flowers drifting
and upon us layed.
As ghosts we'll sway
in gray
and pray
because you're lost
and I don't
understand.
Why you want me
here
When you're empty heart
is filled
with hate.

6 Comments:
lol again: what?
you say please follow and then leave me alone.
i thought this was close to kindred spirits wandering around.
so one ghost is lost while the other doesn't understand and you both pray? why is the ghost filled with hate?
It's to a friend.
why does he/she have a heart filled with hate?
oh she doesn't. I do. :P
you turned into the other ghost with a heart filled with hate? i thought you were the ghost asking the question
hmmm, maybe not. I don't remember. Sorry. :P You should've asked me 3 years ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home