Snow
I wished for you
finally.
After so many days
of wanting
this to grow stronger,
I waited so patiently
and
then I knew,
I needed to see you.
Such a long journey,
through rain and fire,
I needed to transcend,
but it was worth it.
If I could only
see you.
But no matter how
I tried,
and no matter how
I wanted,
You weren't there.
You were never there.
You leave me,
soul forever seeking
your nonexistent presence
in this cruel,
unloving world.
You left me,
stranded.

3 Comments:
that was very sad. is there any factual basis in it?
...yes. but do you who its about? or what its about? its about two entities. i'll tell you that much. its true for both of them.
*know. i meant to say do you know who its about. i dropped the word by accident.
Post a Comment
<< Home