Saturday, September 27, 2008

Filler Sketch

An unworthy
deep slime
fills a tank
buried in your heart,
as it overflows.
Nothing can replace
the despair
only you deserve.
You hear the skritch skratch
of a pencil sketching
on the walls
of your inner chalkboard,
leaving the marks
that'll never erase.
A dust is cleared off
the erasers,
but you find
you're still swimming
in the deepest purple slime.

6 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

depression again? why do you deserve this?

 
At 6:53 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

hmm, I don't know. I think this was about the time I was all out with my family about religion, so a little before the day that I nearly jumped off a window ledge and got yelled at for being depressed (because it made my mother cry).

 
At 8:27 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

you nearly killed yourself?! what about believing in Hashem and your devout faith? do you still feel this way

 
At 8:36 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

I've been up and down. Don't worry about it. I'm ok now. I won't kill myself. Thomas helped me find reasons to live. Mimi helped me believe in them. Amanda helped me realize what would happen if I was gone.

 
At 8:45 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

I really hope they did. are you sure you will be alright from now on?

 
At 10:40 AM, July 20, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

Who's ever sure of anything? Today I'm ok and that's all that matters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home