Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Runaway

Alone
treading the Earthly land,
only sneakers on my feet.
Away from everyone
in complete
solitude.
That's where I need to be.
No more
mistakes.
No more
drama.
No more
fights.
Anger.
problems.
Tell me one reason
I should stay.
For them?
Ya, right.
the only good I can
ever do them
is to leave them.
all alone.
No, You're right
running away solves nothing.
They'll be covered
in a misty haze
only
wishing my return,
until they get it
and see
what they should've
lost.
The real solution
is the only
Permanent one.
The best thing I can do.
The misty haze will still
be there,
but slowly
They'll realize.
The quiet is so sweet.
So I'll depart
with a final
note:
"Because I love you."
~Catherine

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

finding that low point again. random spike.
is this about family again? and ending your life again?

 
At 1:36 PM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

yes, but it's also possession of a character in a story I'm writing. It's called a worn backpack.

 
At 1:38 PM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

I still have to read the other story about the two witches and now this. so much short story. I will start on that sunday (backpack story)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home