Monday, September 15, 2008

Dirty

She knows.
Lying in the dark
she hides away
cutting off
the dirty limbs
she'll never use.
On that day.
Everyone calls her
the victim
of the self-committed
crime.
She's the only one
who realizes
no one else is
covered
in
the filth
and
grime.
It was only her.
Scrubbing away
skin and bones
heart and soul
ridding herself of
everything
but the dirt
remains.
Holding the fault.
She knows
on that day
it was only her
holding the fault.
9/14/08 7:48 P.M.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

what did you feel guilty of now? I feel like you have at least 10 of these already where you want to be isolated, disappear, stricken down etc etc

 
At 12:33 PM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

...I collided into someone (a stranger) in a really awkward way in Montreal. (or possibly in Niagra, can't remember now). :P And then I embellished and let my imagination run with it. I do that a lot. I tend to have an overactive imagination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home