Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Tiger

A ball of rage
zooming through the air.
His golden fur,
velvet stripes
felt against
the pressure points
on your skin.
So calm and beautiful
until he transforms
into a vicious beast:
tearing to shreds
your pride,
with his lean muscular build.

8 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, September 28, 2008, Blogger Tsuuretsu Unabara said...

Now you know I'm stupid. How'm I supposed to figure this out?

 
At 2:28 PM, September 28, 2008, Blogger Penguin said...

XP good. i was worried because i shouldn't be writing about things like this anyways, but if you can't figure it out, then i doubt anyone else will be able to either. except amanda...who'll think its about birth (its not, she thinks they're all about birth). so just assume i'm describing my favorite large cat: the tiger.

 
At 3:09 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

huh?

 
At 6:54 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

*evil grin* don't worry about it. :P

 
At 8:28 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

i wanna know what this is about. but I don't have enough contextual clues or know you well enough to figure it out

 
At 8:37 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

Don't worry about it. i.e. I don't want to go into it. :P

 
At 8:46 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

even if I kindly ask: pretty please?

 
At 10:40 AM, July 20, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

hahahaha, no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home