Monday, September 29, 2008

Tongues

An empty hole,
a vision
daring you to speak
a language your tongue
can't falter on.
A language your mind
stumbled on.
"Open up your inside,
save our haven
from the felled ruins
of this era,"
the vision calls to you,
as you stare
into the empty
brown eyes.

A sword in each hand
of the fallen victim,
holding on to the last
dying
hope he had.
In his sleep, he still calls
for your rescuing
receipt.

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

now I'm just getting more and more confused as I read

 
At 6:55 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

not sure. This one's open to interpretation. Remember that this was the month where I was trying to have a post for every day, so sometimes I just spat out random nonsensical stuff that sounded deep. :P

 
At 8:30 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

grrr! trying to make me believe your deepness

 
At 11:01 AM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

are you making out with someone? the title made my mind go south lol

 
At 4:03 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

ummm... Definitely no. The title was supposed to be a synonym for languages.

 
At 4:06 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

just making sure lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home