Delete Me
Please.
Don't analyze,
don't say a word,
don't think,
or speak
or act
or hurt.
Don't be this way.
Don't cry.
Just don't.
Don't listen
when I need you most.
Don't be my friend.
Don't be at all.
Don't have a past
or be my fall.
Don't sit here twice
and read this ghost.
Don't care for this
unwritten post.
Don't hurry
when I fall apart
or try to stop me
when it starts.
Don't give me headaches,
worries,
rush.
Don't start pretending
there's need for hush.
My life form
is an empty waste
and you sit there
without my haste.
You never really
were my friend-
I think he died,
a year to spend.
A ghost of pasts
that never were;
don't emulate
or even stir.
The dead is dead
and lies beneath,
so please this time
delete this seam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home