Sunday, February 06, 2011

Some More

I'll write some more
because I can
because I care not
where you stand.
I'll write and write and write
and breathe
and break these walls
and homes of steel.
I'll keep on writing
'til you know
that I don't care
if you still go.
I'll write some more
and more and more
and now I feel
I'm dumb for show.
I just kept writing
to betray
the feelings left
and feelings stayed.
I want it gone.
I want it all.
I want your hopeless look and drawl.
I hate myself
and you and her
and hate it more
that it's astir.
I'll keep on writing
'til it falls-
the mountains built
and broken songs.
I'll let out stories,
prose, and praise,
and hopes and fears
of loved ones razed.
I wrote and wrote
and write some more
because I can't become adored.
I'll write and write and write
therefore,
will you please let
my peace restore?

4 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, February 06, 2011, Blogger Vavsevekivekov said...

breathe / and break these walls

reminds me of Art of Life

 
At 9:34 PM, February 06, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

What is Art of Life? It sounds familiar, but I can't remember...

 
At 5:47 AM, February 07, 2011, Blogger ThePres said...

it's that 29-minute-long song that I suggested you listen to when you're not doing so great, but you refused to do so...yes, yes, you gave your reasons, but I think they're silly.

 
At 6:01 AM, February 07, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

I like how you switch between the two blog accounts so it looks like two different people are talking to me :P
i completely forgot about that actually. btw, did you read all the other poems i wrote? what did you think? :( some "anonymous publisher" said one of them was absolutely terrible!! (except i think i know who it was and i think he was joking).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home