Friday, January 16, 2009

Repetition

What have I done.
What have I done?
To leave behind,
To push aside
To separate and choose, but slide.
To favour one
and not become
the ending's perfect,
but still not done.
What have I done?
What have I done-
in losing out
and failing some.
What can I do
Since, now, it's gone,
and we all know:
It can't be undone.
What have I done
to you, fair soul,
Who's lived alone
for ere so long.
And chosen wrong.
What have I done.
What have I done?
But to lose you,
and choose you,
Is still not wrong.

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, September 26, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

so whats this about? real life event?

 
At 6:27 PM, September 26, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

I felt bad because I wasn't spending time with Amanda much and I felt like I had been neglecting her because I got so close to Mimi and Miriam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home