Complete?
A simple fool
is that all it takes?
To strip the tears that formed your face?
For days and days
your image progressed
in A troublesome whine,
An encumbering complaint
raving days at a time.
Such a serious crime,
is that all it took?
What a fool you've become.
A smile and a shake
And the world's best held stakes
are all in your arms.
Such a fool,
you've succumbed.
Your naivette was your glory,
to deny it no more,
You're a simple fool indeed,
If that's how you'll end my sad story.

2 Comments:
so a fool helped someone stop crying? but they were still a fool in the end?
I'm not sure... I can't really remember what was going on at this time. I know this was also on Binyamin's birthday and that year we went all over looking for a good gift for him. I also know that that winter I was going through a lot with Mimi and Miriam.
Post a Comment
<< Home