What's Wrong?
A broken face
Kneeling down by me
And smiling,
Through cracked skull
and Crashing heart,
She lifts herself from your disasters
and leaves you crying.
But she never will.
A broken soul
Unknown
and Torn.
She steps the path
to her moonlit den,
All alone,
and leaves you sighing.
But she never will.
She's the winged creature,
Magnificent and wise,
Soaring in the dull red sky,
But for you
She's not good enough.
She's not enough.
and Because of you
She'll slowly die.
A Broken breath
Beating a murmur, slowly leaking out,
She'll smile to me
and turn away
Because she's not good enough.
and From your words
Her soaring feathers will flow away,
As she and I sit
Beyond Conversation
Because for you,
She's not enough.
And she never will.

3 Comments:
not good enough for another person? sorry, since I haven't read these in awhile, my brain turned to mush and I'm trying to remember the deeper meaning behind these from what I read before.
is this to do with family and not being good enough for them?
I think it's about Miriam.
Of course it is lol
Post a Comment
<< Home