Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally Home

I don't belong.
I Don't Belong,
Why can I feel?
What Can I see?
Upon this moon's cool atmosphere.
I've left my world,
I've wandered near,
Yet stranger I am forced to be.
Because I don't belong.
Among your race,
Among your kind,
Above, Experienced, Deep, and Loved.
I don't belong,
I never will.
I've left my home
and Wandered here.
In hopes of once been reappeared.
I don't belong,
Yet why the tears?
You look as if these words
Are so unkind to your ears.
But I don't belong.
I never will.
It's time I returned to that empty atmosphere.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

family vs you? don't say that! you shall always belong but it doesn't have to fit perfectly.

though one of your pics on fb would fit perfectly with this. you are standing in the background while everyone else is in the foreground.

 
At 4:07 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

non-religion (i.e. family) vs. religion. For a really long time I felt like I was stuck in between and could never really belong on either side - with my family who shuns religion or with other jewish people who accept it. I felt really alone... I've learned to ignore such feelings and focus on everything else. ^^
Which picture?

 
At 4:28 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

your family SHUNS religion?! wow.

yea I coudln't find it but I know its there. its your dad and your mom and brother smiling and then you are standing behind the couch looking semi awkward.

I was like "why didn't they wait for her" :/

 
At 6:20 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

didn't we go over this already?

it's ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home