Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Questions

Why are you here?
Why are you missing?
When I look for you,
Do you notice
That I'm not playing a game?
Do you care
That I'm falling from shame?
Your reflection is there,
but your essence is missing.
A signal,
A symbol,
A dissappearing glare.
What could it all mean,
if not hate?
Where could it all stand,
if not berated?
Your confusion of winds
Blowing from all the wrong directions
Should send shivers down my spine.
So,
why doesn't it?
Why are you still here?
yet,
Why have you disappeared?

5 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

it doesn't always mean that the person hates you. binyamin?

 
At 4:05 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

No. Again Miriam. Or Mimi. Maybe a combination of the two. I was going through a really depressing phase where I missed the two dearly but couldn't reach them ever and thought they hated me because my own self-hate began to form into something tangible and solid.

 
At 4:09 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

hahahaaaa you and thinking everyone hated you

 
At 4:10 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

It's only reasonable considering how much I hated myself and my own self-image. And when people claimed they didn't I thought they were blind and didn't see who I really was because if they did they'd hate me too.

 
At 4:12 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

<_< *sigh*

not even going to argue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home