Sunday, January 04, 2009

Numb

I wish I was numb.
I wish I was breathless.
I wish it
to the point that the resonant beams
Can't break through my icy flesh.
And my blood will run thin
until it stops
in my veins.
And my eyes will turn dim
so the light
dissappears.
I wish I could see you,
just one time,
again.
I wish I was numb
on this winter cold day,
burning like the summer's sun,
melting my icy tears away.
I wish I was numb
and breathless
and cold
and your beautiful face
wasn't engraved
on my soul.

1/2/09
4:32 P.M.

3 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

numbness. you miss someone who was a love interest

 
At 4:04 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

No. Well kinda I guess, but not really. It was about Miriam I think. :P

 
At 4:07 PM, September 01, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

OFFFFFF COURSE IT WAS!
its always about her

 

Post a Comment

<< Home