Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Shimmering Siren

Green and sprinting,
Sparkles
in the empty forest.
Like a fairy
Made of beets,
Only
sweeter,
You succeed.

I search
For you Here,
But
You succumb.
In this place,
And in this world
You're glory is
not overcome.

In
a whirl
Of sadness and tears,
You are blown
to beyond what I see;
And I will search for
the place you go
In our secret world,
alo-o-one.

You are a beauty,
Like a siren,
drawing me in with-out
Surrender.
You will capture
and befall-
be-fore the mist

Will take you.
and it'll draw
from your veins
a shi-imme-er.
Green and gold
it will be
Upon your fairest
mindset.

In
the Chase
I will go.
Draw me in
and Please don't say no.
How much I will do,
In this place,
To be with you
In spa-ace.
In spa-a-ace.

But you, you will fade
Before my eyes have gone.
I wish I could behold
All the things you've done.
And all that you've said.
And all that you've become.
In a mist that you gave
I will, for-you, search on.

In
your sight
I wish to see
A longing breath
and your be-eating heart.
I'll gaze for your soul
In this mist.
I'll wait for your words
Wi-ith
The re-est.

note: ok, so this goes at the end b/c I want you to read this normally before You know this. When I wrote this, I was listening to Like a Stone by Audioslave (great song btw), and at first I accidently wrote it to the beat of the song. Then when I was done, I went back and did it on purpose, meaning this blog goes to the music of Like a Stone. So for the words to fit best, play the song in the background and start reading when Chris Cornell starts singing. I only wish I could write to music better. but then if I was able to do that, I'd be wishing I could write music as well, which I will never be able to do. XP

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, July 27, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

wow..so I will have to read this laters with the music in the background

 
At 12:12 PM, July 27, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

Oh no! please don't, this is absolutely terrible!!!

 
At 2:03 PM, July 27, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

Kinda have to...the footnote said I had to...you are so confusing lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home