Monday, November 24, 2008

Among Yellow Clouds

Floating among the clouds,
She finally understood
She didn’t understand.
A whisper in a flute,
And maybe I’ll hear your song,
Crying out to me
When I wasn’t there.
But I know,
Among the wisps of cloud
You’re safe
So please stay
In that realm of height,
And when you descend
In the white, clean room
I’ll sit by your side.
Because I couldn’t hear your song.
Because you whispered in the clouds.
Because she didn’t understand.
I welcome you to a catastrophic paradise.

4 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

what is with all this yellow?!

does this have to do with the past story of the girl whispering to the clouds and slowly being pulled with them?

 
At 7:16 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

I like yellow. It's one of my favorite colors. :D

I don't remember which story that was. I don't think so though, unless it was really recent (from the perspective of this one).

 
At 8:39 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

I read it sometime today.
i commented on it. she was whispering to the clouds and waiting for their silent reply

 
At 8:42 PM, July 19, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

hmm, don't know. Maybe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home