Thursday, July 14, 2005

success

I'm kinda excited right now, even though this means I'm going to have to work quite a bit. I made a display of all the jewelry that I made so far, and my dad took it to work, and he sold 6 pairs of earrings for $10 per pair. ok, so two people bought two pairs each for only $16 alltogether, but still, that makes $52. In my world, thats a lot. Well, besides this, I haven't had much success in anything else. I haven't touched math in like a week, I guess I'm doing a little better in art, the only time I touched my jewelry was to prepare it for display, and I don't even have a social life in the summer so nothing new there. Except, I am going to Easton this sunday with Amanda to get her a bday present and to have fun before she turns 15. And sometime Bari and I will hang out this summer... details are indefinite.
Oh yeah, I probably should've included this in my last post, but for some reason I didn't. Last night was my cousin's 18th b-day party, and for some weird reason, for a lot of the time, I was thinking about Tolik. I don't know why, I'm pretty sure I don't like him. It was all too weird.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, July 13, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in college, that money is chump change now with all the rest of the expenses. no offense for your business. times are changing.

hope you are enjoying yourself this summer then.

Tolik appears again. Let's see what happens in the future.

 
At 11:30 PM, July 13, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

hahaha, I was such a kid then.

 
At 1:24 PM, July 14, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it shows. I'm glad you are able to laugh about it now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home