weird dreams
Last night was so weird. I fell asleep almost immediately, and I had two pretty weird dreams. In the first, I was at a sleepover, and a bunch of girls from school were there, and for some reason Aviva and Bari thought I liked ... brace yourself... Ethan! EWWW!!! I think I've made my message pretty clear that I hate almost everything about him and find him incredibly annoying almost always. Well, that dream ended and without me really waking up, another started. In this one I really did like Tolik, and a lot of weird things were happening. The whole thing was just a bunch of weirdness. When I woke up, for a moment I thought maybe I was having flashback dreams (meaning ones about guys who I used to like) but then I realized that couldn't be true because if it were, I would've had a dream about all of them instead of just two.
Before last night, I've also had some other weird dreams. In one I had the chicken pox, and another was about... well lets just say something from my not so distant past.

4 Comments:
ouch on Ethan. dream journal now? I wonder where he is now and if the feelings have changed...
Tolik! third awesome name
so there are secrets from your journal you keep?!
ok...do I have to ask for this story.
I guess. We kinda had a thing against Ethan for a while though. In like 6-7th grade I liked him and in 8th one of my closest friends did but he was a jerk to us so we had an agenda against him. By the time we were seniors though, we were friends. We barely talk anymore though. In 9th grade we were practically sworn enemies though.
It's short for Anatoliy. It's a russian name. He and I have been friends continuously since I can't remember. We don't keep in touch much but we talk and catch up when we run into each other.
lol, yes. This was after all a means of communicating with my close friends, so I left out things I didn't want even them to know.
you should let your friends know today.
I kinda wanna know what the last dream was about.
oh, if only I still remembered. That's the downside of writing things like this: you're completely limited to what's actually written.
Post a Comment
<< Home