Tuesday, June 14, 2005

two days in

It's only the first week of summer, even more it's only the second day, and I'm already bored. For the past two days I've done practicly nothing, so I've decided to have a yard sale/bake sale on friday morning. Even though it's work, atleast this will give me something to do. But besides that, I guess I'm keeping kinda busy: last weekend I went to the zoo with my family, and Amanda, and I got to see my adopted lion (its complicated), and then she slept over, and besides these two days of boredom so far, tomorow I'm planning to go see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with Amanda, and Bari (if her parents let her). I guess I haven't really planned much further ahead, but I'm probably going to find something to do to keep my busy all summer.
On another note, I haven't really been thinking much about anything social for a while now, until this morning. When I was talking to Emily, after going through the basic "hi hi sup? nm u? nm" stuff, she asked me if I've talked to Josh yet, and I said not since Friday, and then asked her if anyone told her what I said to him on Friday, and she said he told her. So, this means that atleast for a minute, he was thinking about what I said... unless of course she brought it up, but either way, I'm not quite sure if this is good or bad. I'm going to stop thinking about this now; what I've learned from the past two years is: life is better when you don't think. (don't ask)

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, June 14, 2005, Blogger Penguin said...

hey Marina, Im starting my own blog, its gonna b fericirea ( it means happyness in Romanian, surprisingly its a type of spanish! lol), PS I hope things work out with u and JZ! much love Amanda

 
At 11:00 AM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Bari said...

hey hey marina, lol duh your gonna be busy this summer! especially when you at winding hollow chillin with me!!! :-D And tahts a good wya to look at life...dont think, just let it happen. If only i followd that more often. Well i gotta read ur other blogs, lyLAs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home