bff or just when needed?
I haven't really talked to anyone about this, or atleast not that I can remember, but this is a major flashaback for me to feel this way again. well, here I am back in 7th grade, two years have passed, yet somehow I've made full circle... except worse. Now, I don' have any random person who I don't really know, and wouldn't be offended if I were to talk to them about this. Lately I've just felt really excluded, and uninteresting... like if someone talks to me, it's only because theres no one else around, or if they're a nice person, than probably because they see someone who's sad, and it's just wrong for people to be sad (to be read sarcastically). There's just a weird feeling inside of me that when someone asks me if I'm ok, they're not asking about me, they're just trying to stop the world from all "unnecessary" tears. especially with my friends lately, I've felt like I was just about the least interesting person on the planet... and every time I tried joining a conversation, whatever I said, I just recieved strange looks- they didn't have to say a word, I just knew that I shouldn't have talked. I guess I felt a little better in history class today, when David picked me first to be on his notes team, but all that really means is I know how to take notes; he probably just picked me because for midterms I was in his big question group, and I was so obsessive with my grades that I did the notes that everyone in the group was supposed to do. what he didn't know though, and I'm sure he found out today was that although I put a lot of work into taking notes and doing weird assignments like that, I'm slow, so it takes me a long time to finish. So, I'm sitting here, reflecting on my original feeling- not interesting, not wanted, not included...

6 Comments:
You know everytime I see this kind of stuff it hurts me more than you can imagine. I'm really sorry. (sigh) Being stuck in between different groups of friends is really hard. Plus, when I'm around aviva, kaila, and avigayil its harder to "get away" because theres 3 of them and they never stop talkin. Marina please forgive me, and btw when I ask you whats wrong I DO care. I'm soo soo sorry. :(
this is really pulling at my heart strings. nobody should feel like this. this is intense reading this. I would never give you a weird look and I would talk to you unless you were wearing something outrageous and it left me dumbfounded. though I am being sincere, never turn emotionless.
hahaha, This was 7 years ago, mind. But if you think this is sad, just wait. If you can understand what my poetry is saying in the 2009-2010 stuff, I think that's the saddest it gets.
oh G-d.
I fear for this future poetry
it means I have to stretch my mind
I'm sorry for creating this obstacle of mind stretching upon your path, but at least you have some prescience of it.
lol its cool. no need to apologize for it and get into that habit again
Post a Comment
<< Home