hot enamel headaches
UGH!!! I have just about the biggest headache in the world, and I've had it for days now. Yesterday, I think it was from the heat, although my parents say it was from hunger (they always say that, it's never true). But today, a very interesting thing to get a headache from: I was painting jewelry with enamel, and just guess what enamel smells like... that's right: nail polish times two. And even better, I messed up, so I had to clean it off with nail polish remover, which smells even worse than the enamel (or atleast mine does). Donna warned me about the toxins in the enamel, but did I listen? no.
On another note, in two days is Avigayil's party, which means I have to see a bunch of people from school, what joy! I get to obsess about how I look for the next two days, only to end up being too shy for anyone to notice.
Well, I guess this headache is making me a bit complainy, but atleast it's better than the mood I was in last time I posted anything. Oh, and by the way, I got some help with my art project, so luckily I'm not going to fail at it. With my jewelry, however, I don't think I'm even going to get much of a chance to succeed or fail because lately my mom has been playing around with it every chance she gets... Sunday morning I woke up to find her reorganizing all of my beads.

2 Comments:
wow. this is like a public diary. oxymoron. so this is what girls are thinking about all the time. you gonna write a book on your life of woes and enamel? this would make an excellent chapter...
or is this what a penguin thinks?
this is a better mood?!
haha wait was your mom in your room in the dark re arranging the beads...uhhh I would flip out.
lol, I don't think so. I used to make and sell jewelry and sometimes I would paint the charms that I put on things with enamel. It smelled bad though. But it's not as bad as oil paint.
It is what a Penguin thinks!!
No, my jewelry was left out in the living room b/c I didn't have anywhere to put it back then.
Post a Comment
<< Home