Friday, June 10, 2011

Tempests

The sun falls out 'cross the moon sometimes
and I watch it blankly with bare, cold eyes.
I stand above the broken land
where your soul and beauty turned to sand.
I stand across the golden sun
where rays broke down to hollowed runs
and the things you said and did back then
run back to me since they still can.
I hold my arms, poor child, to you,
but broken down they find me too.
We fall together,
or you stand,
across the golden moon and sun and land.
The nakedness of all that's real
has broken in.
It's made you feel.
I wish there was a way,
a track,
but nothing holds me.
Can't go back.
And rain and wind and tempests too
bring fury to your heart and you,
whilst nothing stood before today.
But something's there,
some force begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home