It's ok. That post would've gone something like that anyways even if I didn't know the statistics of who's reading my blog because I was just upset and someone who I was directing my upsetness towards I already know is definitely reading my blog. I actually found out by talking to a few of my friends about it that more of my friends than I knew read my blog. I didn't know they were looking at it.
2 Comments:
Maybe I shouldn't have told you about the stats feature.
It's ok. That post would've gone something like that anyways even if I didn't know the statistics of who's reading my blog because I was just upset and someone who I was directing my upsetness towards I already know is definitely reading my blog. I actually found out by talking to a few of my friends about it that more of my friends than I knew read my blog. I didn't know they were looking at it.
Post a Comment
<< Home