Monday, August 01, 2005

...The End

I've just decided that as good as it feels to get everything out on here, I'm not going to write anymore. At my cousin's engagement party saturday night, I found out that Tolik read my blogs before, and I don't want him or anyone else other than Amanda and Bari to read my blogs, so this is the last one, and I guess if I ever want Bari or Amanda to know something about me, as hard as it is for me to say some things, I'll just tell them straight up. ...And maybe if Mr Guinan has us write those weird journal things again, I could get stuff out in my usual vague poemy way like I always did before I started writing a blog. Well, I guess this is goodbye then.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Bari said...

Marina, here's my suggestion. If you dont wanna write on your blog anymore, just keep it so you can comment on mine or amanda's lol. But you can always create another blog that no one will find out about. You can make your own myspace, but since thats more than just blogs, people will prolly read them, so why dont you use AOL's blogs? They have them now and if you make one of those only me and amanda will know about it. Pleaseee, I like reading your stuff, lol. Dont worry, if you start a new one I wont tell ANYONE. Trust me, I don't really want boys reading my blog either and I have no clue how Tolik got my blog. <3 you, Bari

 
At 5:01 PM, July 13, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOLIK! he returns! you can't stop it b/c your crush is reading it. its how the "true love" story starts.

come back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home