Monday, April 03, 2023

Schism

Tick tock. 

Tick tock. 

The hands are spinning, but time has stopped. 

I watch the clock and wait and think and wait and think and think and think.  Time has stopped.  

Yet time is racing, waiting, dragging.  How long will I wait? Forever?  Maybe.  Maybe not. 

Tick tock. Tick tock. 

The hands are spinning.  I sit here, waiting, thinking of the things worth saying.  Things I shouldn't say.  Things to never see the day.  Time has stopped, but time is racing.  How long should I wait? 

Tick tock.  Tick tock.  

I wait for the impossible.  I wait for you to see me waiting.  I watch and wait and know: you're blind.  You can't see.  Impossible.  I wait and know that time has stopped.  It won't resume.  It's over now.  

Tick tock. Tick tock. 

Tick tock. 

Tick tock.  

Tick. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home