Monday, March 27, 2023

Responsibility

I'm not your responsibility

I'm not your charity case

I don't need you to stay with me

Just to make sure I'm not erased.

What good is a stupid fucking friend

If all they do is worry

What good is being friends

If it's just so you don't feel sorry? 

I want to be important

I wanted you to care

I wanted you to want me

But it's so painful when you're not there. 


I know I'm not important

I know my worth is nil

I know that I wouldn't matter

If there were no suicide drills.

So please stop pretending

When you say you want me around. 

Please just leave me alone

Instead of dragging me cross the ground.  


My heart's already broken.

My feelings can't be hurt.

If loneliness is all I know

I won't feel the pain reassert.  


I'm not your responsibility

And you don't have to feel any guilt

For my soul not crossing your mind

As my life rapidly unbuilds. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home