Tuesday, August 05, 2008

In-ability to Ex-press

Everything inside me
forcing itself
pushing as hard as it can,
but how I restrain it
hold it down,
for letting it out is
impossible.
I do not yet know
how you and you
can do it.
Pulling everything inside
out into beautiful words
and phrases,
twisting it together in colors
that never form.
I can't do it.
My words reek with
failure;
my colors with
an unsaturated dullness
beyond anyone's grasp.
I only wish these things
so strong within me
surging with power,
while in me,
could do the same outside.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

this is phenomenal

what's with the "how you and you can do it." did you miss a word?

 
At 10:57 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

Probably a typo. I didn't double check my writing before posting until one or two years ago, so typos slipped in a lot. Don't know what it was supposed to be anymore.

 
At 10:59 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

i thought it was going to be "how you and you alone can do it". but thats just me

 
At 11:14 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

nah, I don't think that was it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home