Mistakes
Disclaimer - this one goes with the previous one, and you shouldn't be reading the previous one so... :P
So kind and warm.
The sun beating down on the spring air,
gently flowing around me
as I step into the light.
I wished to never see
that blessed light again,
to free myself from it,
to confine myself in it.
With that light air
making the world glow around it,
bringing me out of the darkness.
I never wished to see you again.
Please let me go.
Please allow me to re-immerse myself
in the safety of that darkness.
I beg you,
and I'll go as far as plead
that you'll forever
Leave me alone.
Please keep that light to yourself.
That warm intense kindness that I felt,
ringing music into my heart
and colour into my soul.
Please keep all your warmth and kindness
and kindly allow my return to darkness.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home