Hiding Behind a Two-Way Mirror
Disclaimer - don't read this, it sucks!
I've buried myself deep
Into a hole i'll never leave.
Too deep to crawl out of now,
Too deep to stay in now.
Waiting for you,
Hoping you'll come back,
But somehow I knew
that goodbye hug didn't say,
"I'll see you soon."
What it really meant
was "never again will we meet,
Not even after 6 full moons."
I meant to stay away,
To watch only
From afar
Because I know
My love had grown so strong,
But it was for a different man.
You're not the same anymore
but more importantly
Neither am I.
We were meant to take
Different paths
after our time was up.
So I wish to know from you
How did it end up like this?
Where I've found myself
buried deep,
In this hole I'll never leave.
Too deep to crawl out of now,
Where I'll stay watching you
from afar.

4 Comments:
cool. I ignored the disclaimer and I liked it
Thanks. It was about Binyamin - he left for half a year to hike the appalachian trail, but he ended up coming back early b/c he sprained his ankle badly and couldn't keep going.
dang. that sucks. I had a friend who went on that. she seemed to like it. it sounds cool
He liked it a lot too. When he came back we were still friends though. We didn't talk or hang out much for a while b/c we were in different schools and then he started working a lot, but now we started talking and whatnot a lot more again. He changed again, and towards a better direction this time. I love him like a brother now. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home