Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sick Passive Grin

Sick Passive Grin

Such a tortuous melody
playing in my head.
Will you please exit
From the way which you came?
Your deep moving metaphors
Have transformed into riddles,
While your beautiful rhythm
Is no more than a jingle.
If you don’t leave
From any which way,
Your torment will haunt me
‘till the end of my days.
Will you follow me home
With that sick passive grin?
Will you stare in my face
‘till I fall dizzy from it?
Such a tortuous melody
Playing in my head.
Will you please exit
From the way which you came?

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, June 27, 2008, Blogger Tsuuretsu Unabara said...

The aren't as bad as you said they were going to be, although now I understand your FB status... and I still can't figure out which song it is, but I have a few ideas.

 
At 7:07 PM, June 27, 2008, Blogger Penguin said...

you know, i don't really remember what song it was from either, but yet, that is what my fb status represents. surprisingly though, i wrote the status before the poem.

 
At 11:17 PM, July 14, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

what was the fb status?
I like this poem

 
At 9:47 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

mmm, don't remember. Probably lyrics from some song... don't know which though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home