Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pleasantly Dark

Disclaimer: disregard this. I was merely bored, and have been reading too much Wallflower. Sunako is getting in my head.

Pleasantly Dark

Come with me to this land
Of total desertion.
We’ll be together forever
Here, walking alone.
In this place is the solitude and
Darkness I wished for.
Alone in this land can we
Find our new home.
We’ll stay here
Through the end, when
Your blood’s running thin.
Come with me to this land
Of total desertion.
In this place,
I alone will cry
Waiting in the darkness
As pleasantly as some.
When will you take me with you
To this land of total desertion?
When my blood’s running thin,
And my bones have decayed.
When there’s nothing to remain,
I shall meet you again
In our home of total desertion.
I shall take you with me
To this place of total desertion.

14 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, July 14, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

so what's this about? I have an idea but not definite.
the place of total desertion is death or the end of life said my when blood runs thing and bones have decayed.

but then you long to be taken there yourself and you are sad now even thought you seemed to be happy in the beginning.

sorry this is all over the place

 
At 9:45 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

probably about death. I'm like Emily Dickenson - if you can't tell what it's about, guess death. :P

good guess. It's probably somewhere along those lines. That wasn't a good summer for me: I argued with my parents a lot and a lot of things that I was able to control before, I could no longer control (like my depression started getting worse and stuff).

 
At 9:52 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

glad you didn't die.
do you still go through these bouts of depression?

 
At 10:15 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

...Yes. I'm still alive though :) You'll see more and understand more once you reach 2010. I think that was possibly the worst year. and the beginning of 2011.

 
At 10:22 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

I feel like I'm diving into your psyche the more I read this. its addicting and probably a reason I wanted to become a psychologist to better understand people

 
At 10:26 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

Ah!! My mind!! Get out of my mind!!! jk. :P so... psychology=physics? Or did I misunderstand what you were doing up in michigan right now.

 
At 10:28 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

*engineering. :P They're too similar to me.

 
At 10:30 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

no I meant psychology..matters of the mind.

I'm doing engineering and I have taken physics. but psych appeals to my social needs and getting in touch with people. plus I watched/followed a show called Frasier when I was younger and I loved it. he was a radio psych and I thought the show was really great

 
At 10:48 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

But I thought you needed to major in psychology and get multiple degrees in order to be a psychologist. Or was this just a past thing?

 
At 10:49 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

yes you need to major in psych. I just like learning about psychology in a pastime. I only took 101 class and then it was over.

 
At 11:00 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

ah, ok. If you were younger I'd tell you to minor in it, but as you've been in school so many years already, I don't think it'd be reasonable at this point.

 
At 11:01 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

I am now old I guess. thanks for that. I think I will drink myself into a stupor this weekend

 
At 11:16 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

:O not what I meant! It's just difficult to pull off a minor that you haven't started working on with only one or two years left.

 
At 11:34 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

haha i was just joking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home