False Truths
Disclaimer: disregard this blog. I don't even know what I was writing, I'm just really, really bored, and spewing out random words.
Reaching out
for what I can't have,
I ache and yearn
to bring you close.
Wanting you so much.
I'll say anything I have to
if only you'll be close to me.
My words aren't lies
They're only
False Truths.
What damage comes
of these False Truths.
I'll take it all
if only you'll stay here.
Relishing in these memories
I wish they wouldn't end
Because I know
every moment further
brings us closer towards a part.
I'll say it all
and even more
if you'll stay close to me.
But I know
that the damage of
these False Truths
will push us
even further
until You and I
Break.

2 Comments:
haha you can't say disregard when you publish stuff. that's anti-blog blogging rules.
I like this though. I am able to connect with it
When I wrote those disclaimers, they were primarily for my friends who were reading my poetry stuff at the time (like Mir).
Post a Comment
<< Home