Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bottled Love

The blood came rushing back
to the highest pinnacles
of what I didn't know.
Something I thought had ended
the day I walked out the door,
reminded with one
unstable flash
of a light unknown to us.
Creeping back
into my burning
red face,
Your blood refuses to settle
back down
in my heart.

5 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

Understandable. returning crush brings back emotions that you thought were done and over with when you left.

"your blood"? did you suck his blood to fuel you?

 
At 11:35 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

hahaha! YES! I'm a vampire *grins malevolently*

 
At 11:41 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

smh

so you are team edward then?

 
At 11:45 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

Oh no. Actually I hate vampires and I hate twilight even more. Whole thing creeps me out. I was just making a joke. I liked him more as cedric than edward anyways (though I've never seen twilight so I'm basing this off of previews). But I didn't like movie cedric as much as I looked movied oliver wood (Sean Biggerstaff plays him).

 
At 11:47 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

lol ok. I know you were making a joke *rolling eyes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home