Tuesday, August 26, 2008

dwelling in the past

A porcelein doll
hanging on
a cloth
made of black fabric
slowly tearing
in hidden bends
while she smiles at you
with her painted face
solid makeup
hiding the cracked scars
underneath.

8 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

the doll is hanging...like execution style?

 
At 11:34 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

no, more like a hammock.

 
At 11:40 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

much better image now. misinterpreted your words though

 
At 11:48 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

It was based off a picture I painted.

 
At 11:51 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

now I need to see the pic. can you attach pics to blog posts?

 
At 11:54 AM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

Yes, but I won't. I don't know where it is, and it wasn't very good. I can redo it now and it would be a lot better I think.

 
At 12:21 PM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Blind_Prophet said...

i would rather see the original which inspired the post and then agree with you of how bad it is lol jk

 
At 12:30 PM, July 15, 2011, Blogger Penguin said...

Well, that's a little difficult as I seem to have misplaced it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home