Balancing Diamonds and Coal
A stream of drops falling down from above,
so useful for that moment,
relieving all thats in your heart,
and simultaneously
beautiful, while it's still rare.
But if the clouds
are devouring your soul
and every tear
will bring your tranquility to its full,
is it more important
to make use of the coal?
Or would you rather pressure it down
until it explodes in the rarity of diamonds?

5 Comments:
I get it but then don't get it.
I understand the first sentence in its entirety.
but then are you asking should you keep the tears back and hold onto them until they become something valuable.
the coal throws me a bit but I get its necessary to make the diamonds. you are saying the coal is just the abundance and you want to use it for today and not let it build up?
:D I was asking if I should spit out blog after blog like I had been doing, which would relieve my pain, or should I write less because every time I wrote, it became less rare and thus less good, so I though. Miriam told me to keep writing as needed to get everything out and not to worry about frequency and whatnot.
good friend. i see why she would make a good facebook wife
That she is. :) I'm very thankful I'm friends with her. Although she divorced me by the end of the summer. On labor day actually. I married my current wife immediately after and, except for a year long break where she actually had a boyfriend, we've been married since. :D (except now she has a boyfriend again so we made it so that you could only see that we're married if you go to our profiles and look at our friends on the left margin of the page.)
I will just believe you. don't need to see it to confrim
Post a Comment
<< Home