Procrastination
This isn't a poem,
a story,
a song.
This isn't a riddle.
This won't take too long.
This isn't a picture.
This isn't a word.
This isn't a sequence
of letters,
unheard.
This isn't a game.
This can't be undone,
for this is not merely
a day in the sun.
This isn't a thought,
an idea,
or a choice.
This isn't you hearing,
This isn't my voice.
This isn't a moment,
a passing
of time.
This isn't a wreckless
abandon of
rhyme.
This isn't me praying
for ends without means.
This isn't you guessing
the game that proceeds.
This isn't a challenge.
This isn't a taste.
This is no more
than a frivolous waste.

2 Comments:
uh...awesome. read the whole thing and read the title again
lol, ya. I wish I could write like that again. I've had writer's block since the summer. :/
Post a Comment
<< Home