About the surface and around the stream,
I chose to walk
and I chose to dream.
I ran my life out,
and now I scream,
for there's nothing left,
but a dried out stream.
The stream may have dried out but it took on another form and path to get to its dream. Whether to the big body of water or wanting to be a cloud and stare down at the other streams. It's all about perspective. You know? Perhaps one wasnt meant to be a stream and they think they are done. But never realize that they change from a single drop, into something greater.
Yea. I can be poetic too at times when the situation calls for it. Even tho you could have just been talking about a dried out water source lol. But hey that's poetry at its finest.
3 Comments:
The stream may have dried out but it took on another form and path to get to its dream. Whether to the big body of water or wanting to be a cloud and stare down at the other streams. It's all about perspective. You know? Perhaps one wasnt meant to be a stream and they think they are done. But never realize that they change from a single drop, into something greater.
also thanks
Yea. I can be poetic too at times when the situation calls for it. Even tho you could have just been talking about a dried out water source lol. But hey that's poetry at its finest.
Post a Comment
<< Home