Hello.
I am a fairy.
I live in this world with you and all the other beautiful beings,
but I am different.
This is because I'm a fairy.
I'm special.
I'm beautiful.
I'm wonderful.
I'm me.
Yet...
I'm not you.
And I don't care.
It's the same thing as another one I wrote except this time the fairy is speaking and here the fairy realizes its own grace and positive characteristics, but also admits at the end that it is not like you, i.e. not human, and that it doesn't care. I don't mean it doesn't care about being different. I mean it just doesn't care. About anything. At all.
4 Comments:
This is sweet. Being special and not really caring there are differences? But accepting who you are
Not what I was going for at all. >.<
Then what were you goin for?
It's the same thing as another one I wrote except this time the fairy is speaking and here the fairy realizes its own grace and positive characteristics, but also admits at the end that it is not like you, i.e. not human, and that it doesn't care. I don't mean it doesn't care about being different. I mean it just doesn't care. About anything. At all.
Post a Comment
<< Home